© 2003 Increasing H.O.P.E Financial Training Center
Increasing H.O.P.E Financial Training Center (H.O.P.E) is pleased that you have come to us for services and are looking forward to working with you. We are here to assist you in resolving your housing and/or personal financial management needs.
• You may use services other than those provided by this agency. Generally, your services may include the following:
• The gathering of essential demographic and financial information to help us resolve your housing need
• An assessment of your housing situation
• A case management plan that provides instructions and identifies resources for resolving your housing need
• Individual face to face, telephone and/or group counseling designed to guide you through the process of resolving housing needs.
Follow-up calls and/or letters to track the outcome of our services:
1) Pre-purchase Counseling = Preparing for Home Purchase
2) Pre-purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops = Online Classes
3) Fair Housing Pre-Purchase Education Workshops = Group
4) Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolution Counseling = Mortgage Assistance
5) Non-Delinquency Post Purchase Workshops = After Purchase Counseling
6) Financial Management/Budget Counseling = Budgeting
7) Financial, Budgeting and Credit Workshops = Credit Improvement
Increasing H.O.P.E Financial Training Center upholds the highest standards of customer service. As such, Increasing H.O.P.E staff members providing these services will adhere to the following guidelines:
When you share your mobile phone number with us, H.O.P.E may contact you utilizing text services to confirm appointments and share other information such as news and events.
H.O.P.E does not offer legal counsel or services. H.O.P.E staff members will provide counseling, group education and/or instructional information regarding your housing, personal financial management or credit improvement under this program.
H.O.P.E does not provide debt consolidation services nor will any member of H.O.P.E’s staff takeover or assume responsibility for the finances of any participating client.
H.O.P.E does not pay or receive fees or other considerations for referrals to or from any program administered by us.
H.O.P.E staff members will not recommend that clients participate or engage in any services whereby the staff members themselves or any member of their immediate family have a financial interest.
No staff member of H.O.P.E will disclose any personal information without proper authorization of the participant.
H.O.P.E strongly believes in and promotes housing choice. To that end, H.O.P.E does not endorse any realtor or lender.
Participants in H.O.P.E’s Pre-Purchase Counseling/Down payment Assistance Programs shop for and select the lender and realtor that best suits their needs.
H.O.P.E may need to pull your credit report in order to assess the condition of your credit, either to determine your readiness for home ownership, credit improvement, or to assist in the resolution of mortgage delinquency.
H.O.P.E employs persons who are qualified to provide the services rendered. To that end, all H.O.P.E housing counselors are required to be certified. New counselors employed by H.O.P.E have one year to acquire such certification, which can be obtained through the Association of Housing Counselors, the National Federation of Housing Counselors or Neighbor Works. Central to H.O.P.E’s mission is the elimination of housing discrimination. All of H.O.P.E’s programs and services are intended to educate participants.
Please be advised that you, the client, are not obligated to receive, purchase or utilize any other services offered by H.O.P.E., or its exclusive partners, in order to receive housing counseling services. This certifies that I have read and understood the above statement of disclosure.