Intro to Financial Freedom
The Introduction to Financial Freedom is made up of 3 individual classes offering the basics needed to begin your personal journey to financial freedom. Each class is a 2 hour intensive course that will help you create a platform for taking control of your finances.
Money Mindset– Find out why you handle money the way you do
Manage Your Money– Develop your monthly spending plan
To Your Credit- Learn steps to take to rebuild your credit status
This class is recommended for any individual with an income who wants to be able to do more with what they have. If you are ready to take control of your finances, this course is for you.
What does the class consist of?
- Recognizing the Symptoms of Financial Bondage
- Steps to Being Free Financially
- Financial Decision Making
- Steps to taking back Control
What are the benefits?
The benefits in the Introduction to Financial Freedom are:
- Pinpoint where you need to take control
- Learn to live within your means
- Create a surplus for other financial goals
- Gain the ability to do more with what you have
Where and when is it offered?
The Introduction to Financial Freedom is offered at Increasing H.O.P.E Financial Training Center – 1551 Remount Road, North Charleston, SC 29406.
- February 9, 16, 23 2017
- June 8, 15, 22 2017
- August 10, 17, 24 2017
- October, 12, 19, 26 2017